The magic of San Francisco walking tour

This is the post from San Francisco I understand you guys have already been waiting for! I shared our favorite sights and our favorite things to do in San Francisco before this week, and I am sharing all of our favorite areas to devour now!! I am covering breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, NOT TO MENTION dessert!! ;) Trap or bookmark this post for thoughts for sure, in the event you are contemplating a vacation or food tours to San Francisco!

San Francisco takes brunch to an entirely new level. San Francisco boasts incredibly popular brunch places that are numerous, and I, not one to shy from a brunch challenge, attempted to hit them all. Breakfast (and particularly brunch) is the best meal of the day. Therefore, I was in paradise! I conducted my own, own miniature, private French toast tour while we were there.

No food tour of San Francisco is complete at Mama on Washington Square! They are open daily from 8am-3pm for brunch and breakfast. As you can observe, there was already a decent-sized line, only on only a haphazard Thursday! :)

Chloe's Cafe on Church St can also be open for brunch and breakfast from 8 am - 3 pm. It remained active and filled up fast, but there was never a huge line. I Jarlsberg Cheese Scrambled Eggs and got the Cinnamon Croissant French Toast with strawberries, and Kevin got the Avocado. Both were great!

The French Soul Food of Brenda was another one of our favorite brunches! They are open daily for brunch at 8 am. Brenda's is also famous for having a drawn-out line out the doorway. There are several types of San Francisco walking tours and in this post I just mentioned a crisp picture of the same.

Author's bio:

At sffoodtour.com is one place that can assist you with some interesting San Francisco city tours itineraries or can arrange one for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • sffoodtour © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes